Saturday, October 18, 2008

life worth living


my wife will appear on the new LP from The_Network. She flew out east last weekend and recorded vocals with my wonderful spiritual distortion advisor, Kurt Ballou, over at Godcity in Salem, Mass. I have heard the unmastered version and it is fantastic. I knew she'd have a brutal recording voice because she talks shit like no other person on the planet. This is me being a proud husband.


Also, above is a picture of my dog, Panic, dressed up as a lobster. He ate the costume minutes after the picture was taken.
Don't get used to new posts on here. I'd love to say they will be frequent, but then I'd be lying and I like to save my lies for important things.
Those in the northeast, Trap Them will be around until the end of October. Those in Canada, we'll be there for a week in November. Those in Europe, we'll see you in mid November until mid December. Those on the west coast? Mid december.
After that, I'll a have a few months off, it looks like. I'm hoping to work on pieces for the "Seizures in Barren Praise" series of paintings.
The record comes out 11.11.08, by the way. I'm hoping the rest of the world appreciates it as much as I do. Heavy. Mr. Bannon took the lyricism to heart and has created a layout that is absolutely incredible. Epic, dark and iconic.
I've been writing. I don't know what I'm going to do with a lot of it. It may end up on here, it may be a zine. It may be a self published collection of fiction and non-fiction. I'll decide what to do once my debt is no longer debt.
Come say hello at a show and tell me where there's some cheap vegan eats and a quiet coffee shop where I can go read a book and hide.

No comments: