Thursday, March 26, 2009

26.03.09

Trap Them will be recording a new EP in july. there will be new songs and we're recording a handful of covers. Some will make sense and some will make you scratch your head. More details in the coming months. After that, we'll be doing a few weeks on the west coast and into the midwest. More details in the coming months. I want the rest of my teeth to finally fall out of my head. More details in the coming months.

Cryptic today, aren't we? Hmmmmm?

I have two short stories that, for the life of me, I'm too lazy to do anything with. Maybe when my motivation is in high gear and my debt is in low gear, I will print them up in book form and sell them on a tour. Really, don't hold your breath....all five of you that may be interested. It may take a while for this to happen.

Lyrics have taken shape for the next LP. There is a title. There are about ten days finished as of this point....well, not finished. Perhaps, we'll say, very fleshed out and 80% complete. Want the title? Not telling. Want details? Okay....Barren Praise has turned into a writhing ball of hate. I'm very satisfied with the direction.

Much like my time left in Seattle, my whiskey bottle is almost out. I'm going to go take care of this situation right now.

I saw "Last House on the Left" the other night. It was good. Not amazing. But, it absolutely didn't suck. It was sadistic and depraved, as it should be.

I don't know who actually reads all this bullshit, but thanks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. Stoked on the tour/record news.

Justin
--
digitalicecream.com

Ryan Aircraft said...

I posted a few entries back, but didn't get any response. Anyhow - have you read any Neil Gaiman or Alan Moore?

If not, I have something to give you when you guys play Virginia Beach in April.

rjm said...

Hey Ryan....I've gone through the normal alan moore books back in the day...v for vendetta, watchmen. Gaiman i'm not too familiar with. The only thing i've read was the novel written with terry pratchett, "Good Omens", which I enjoyed. I look forward to a new reading venture once I reach VB. Awesome.

cpw said...

nh distortion
http://www.myspace.com/thefloodwatch


i dream about the the days becoming a comic series

Morgan said...

I always read. Can't wait to see you in Denver on the ND tour.