Monday, April 13, 2009

13.04.09

We're on the fourth day of the ND tour. We are the first band on a five band package, so we're playing to about a quarter of the amount of people that will end up at the show. This would be considered yet more of the old "paying the dues".
Chris from Coliseum did and amazing interpretive trap them song yesterday. beat box style.
Toxic Holocaust introduced me to "toxic tea". It is also referred to as "the green shit". I like it no matter what you call it.
Lots of Panera parking lots after long drives.

This is all for now. Too much driving and loading and merch selling to think. I haven't been able to find time to read a book in a week. I feel guilty.

So, yeah.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

You guys are opening? Fuckin lame. I would imagine you guys garner alot more respect than Toxic Halocaust or even Kataklysm (as long as we're excluding people over 40).

autocannibalism said...

I really wish things had worked out so that I was able to come along on the tour, but hey, you know how life goes. I'm sitting here sipping Liquid Hydrocodone and wanting my throat to be healed right away.
See you in Toronto.