Saturday, August 15, 2009

15.08.09......

I feel as though I should update this. Maybe tell you a little more of what I've done since I got home? Nah. Boring.
I did a few good things.
On my wife and I's anniversary, Trap Them played a show with SUNNO))) down the street from our house. The show went very well....for anyone who was there, you know that we made our mark....I especially left many marks all over the stage.
The next morning, I took Smashley Jean Coffins McKenney away to a beach house in western Washington. It was, hands down, the best three days our relationship has ever had. I've never seen someone become so enthralled in their surroundings, but from the moment we were within the scent of the ocean, it was as if the lady was unable to frown.
It was very refreshing.

I'm now home until October, rolling burritos and saving money to afford to go back out on tour.

This seriously has to be the dumbest update ever.

current playlist includes:
masakari
torch runner
vaccine - demo
burning love - demo
coliseum - true quiet / last wave 7"
royal monsters 7"
the sounds - crossing the rubicon
GDP - realistic expectations
saviours - into abaddon LP
Run With the Hunted

No comments: