Thursday, May 17, 2007

what the fuck is "the looking glass"?


i have had a busy week.


lots of old faces that bring out new excitement.


acrylic bliss is very much in effect, and i'm almost ready to discuss what this bliss entails.


try as i might, my stereo just keeps asking for more partners in crime records....who am i to refuse?


i love knowing that everything i appreciate musically can be found in the dollar 7" bins....i love knowing i'll never grow out of my appreciation of all layouts that look photocopied and similar.


the fucking d-beat.....forever.


playlist for the last few days:

new severed head of state 12"

behind enemy lines - one nation under the iron first of god LP

assault - s/t LP

breathing fire - demo 7"

hatred surge / endless blockade split LP

disfear - brutal sight of war 10"

deathreat - discography CD

sage francis - human the death dance


tomorrow ups will be delivering me a new batch of d-beatness, and i'll have a party by myself....party favors will be canvas and paintbrushes.


high point of the day so far:

finally finding whole foods and a shit ton of tofurky products are on sale.

plus, a brand new jar of peanut butter.


and seeing an old friend...it's been five long years....there'll be a lot of catching up to do.


this all reads like a journal entry, and i'm disgusted with myself for it, but my mind is on overload.


and, in one month from right now, i'll have "seance prime" in my hands and in my ears....fucking riot eternal.

No comments: